INVESTEER IN JE TOEKOMST
100% Gefocused op Indonesie
Het allergrootste stage aanbod
Begeleiding gedurende je Stage
HOW TO SETUP A SUCCESSFUL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
WHAT IS AN INTERNSHIP?
What's your first step? What's your next step? How do you know if your company can handle an internship program?
An internship is a program offered by an employer that provides students & potential employees with work experience. Internships are typically targeted towards students, who work between three-and-six months at their chosen organization to gain practical on-the-job or research experience.
WHY EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF AN INTERN?
As an employer, if you have particular issues, projects and/or assignments within your organisation that require attention, but you and/or your staff do not have enough time to take the necessary action, then an intern may provide you with an ideal solution, for the following reasons:
An intern is able to fully focus on the specific practical assignment and/or research requirement in question, whereby he/she will be able to deliver a result in a relevantly short timeframe, which is of added benefit to an organisation.
Typically, a student has a fresh outlook in terms of the organisation and its working methods and he/she will view the whole from a different perspective. As an employer, this may provide you with new insights.
An intern is armed with good qualifications, is highly educated and is ready and motivated to gain working experience. Thereby, an intern can provide you with a suitable solution for a temporary staffing requirement.
Have you already thought how to
Gen Z ?
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM TIPS
1. Survey your company, asking departments if they want interns, what skill sets, and what job interns could do. Ensure there is a certain need for filling this job;
2. Appoint a person in charge in the company who will be able to guide the Intern and who is in charge for evaluations on each intern's performance;
3. Prepare a job description including responsibilities, tasks and the person to report to;
4. Make sure that you make time for conducting an interview with the intern;
5. Arrange for the Intern mentor to meet with our team & the intern on the first day and discuss expectations and outcomes on both sides;
6. Involve the intern in daily activities and meetings to get an overview of how the organization is run;
7. Ensure that the intern has a desk and proper supplies so he/she can begin productive work immediately.