1. Your organization has minimum 5 employees
2. You are able to present your organization's mission and structure;
3. You appoint a qualified person in charge for supervising the intern (Qualified means: min. bachelor's degree level or sufficient working experience;
4. Your company has a defined project/assignment based on a specific need;
5. Your organization makes a Planning of activities to be conducted by the intern; (we can give you many sample assignments)
6. You will able to inform in what way the general reporting is done, to who and in what form;
7. You ensure that the staff that the intern is working with are able to communicate in English or speak in any language similar to the intern;
8. Your organization has a legal permit to operate in Indonesia under a PT./CV./UD/PD/Firma/Koperasi/BUMN or Yayasan;
9. Documents like Nomor Induk Berusaha (NIB), NPWP, IL (Izin Lokasi), IU (Izin Usaha) & a local KTP of a representative of your organization are still valid at the time the international intern will do the internship;
10. You think about ways how your organization can inspire the intern.
OUR INTERN WILL
Schedule an appointment with our professional consultants to arrange a company visit in Jakarta or in Bali. All our consultants are fluent in Bahasa and English.