1. Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com.
2.Tell us your preferences about the internship program you desire.
3. We link you to a company or NGO in Indonesia;
4. You pay up the sign-up fee (20 USD);
5. We arrange the intro-session between you and the organization;
6. After signing the internship agreement we start processing the visa application;
7. We provide you with the available accommodations offers;
8. We submit the invoice for the program you desire;
9. You can bring the passport to the Indonesia at the embassy in your country after we received the approval telex from the immigration department.
10. Prepare yourself for the internship in Indonesia!